First Choice Accounting & Tax in Calgary is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join our hard-working team for a four month contract with a possibility of extension.
As the Bookkeeper your day-to-day responsibilities of this contract role will include:
- Processing invoices and bills;
- Managing all day-to-day accounting activities;
- Bank reconciliations;
- Journal entries and general ledger;
- Data entry;
- Ad-hoc duties as required;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Get your career moving in the right direction as a Bookkeeper with us.
The successful Bookkeeper will possess the following:
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper or similar role;
- Experience in QBO, XERO and DEXT;
- Proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent English;
- High accuracy and attention to detail;
- Available to start immediately.
To be considered for this contract role, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org